Fall in Love with Maple Weekend Oct 1/2
A SugarBush Event Under the Fall Colours
Saturday & Sunday, Oct 1/2, 2022, 10am-4pm with the pancakes being served until 2:30 pm
Fall in Love with Maple in the Sugarbush on the Kemptville Campus.
Start the day with a delicious charity pancake breakfast with all the fixings and locally-produced, sweet maple syrup.
- Listen to live musicians playing under a canopy of fall colours.
- Follow the sap lines on a trail walk through the Peter Wensink Sugar Maple Forest.
- Syrup demonstrations by Frank Heerkens, Ontario Maple Syrup Producers Association president and syrup producer at the Kemptville sugar bush.
- Other family-friendly activities like taffy pulls!
Make it a weekend when you stay at the luxury Kemptville Suites or at the Surestay Best Western. We recommend having dinner at Hyde Smokehouse in Old Town Kemptville. (for a list of restaurants, visit www.loveng.ca/#eat)
Cost: FREE (There is a charge for maple pancake breakfast.)
Breakfast Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/fall-in-love-with-maple-north-grenville-pancake-breakfast-and-more-tickets-412953985487
Address: 2627 Bedell Road, Kemptville
Fall in Love with Maple is a province-wide event presented by the Ontario Maple Syrup Producers' Association to encourage residents and tourists to visit maple syrup operations across the province the last weekend in September and the first weekend in October.
This second annual Fall in Love with Maple North Grenville event is presented by On The Bend Sugar Shack in partnership with the Kemptville Campus. It offers something to delight people of all ages.
Located at the Agroforestry Centre on the Kemptville Campus (2627 Bedell Road) in the Peter Wensink Maple Forest, an 18-acre operating sugarbush, this event offers an opportunity to explore the workings of making maple syrup and learn about how maple syrup comes from tree to table. Enjoy beautiful, profesionally guided nature walks through the sugarbush trails in the autumn colours, live music and other activities. Activities run from 10am-4pm with the pancakes being served until 2:30 pm. Admission to the event is free!
- The Kemptville Knights Of Columbus are working with On The Bend Sugar Shack to searve a generous pancake breakast.
- Cost of the meal is $10/adult and $5/per child (10 years and under) payable at the door by cash, debit/credit.
- All proceeds will support local community programming and the food bank led by the Knights of Columbus.
Register early to reserve your table. Tables inside the Agroforestry centre are restricted to 6 guests per table so that we can monitor capacity. Outdoor seating is available under tents as well for tables of up to 8 guests! PLEASE PURCHASE ONE TICKET TO RESERVE ONE TABLE.
Come celebrate all things maple this Fall!
[Gallery Photo Credits: North Easton]